Shearers vs CPI

FYI I callled Cam from Redline to get pricing and suggestions for my 10 mil serval (porting, carb size, compression etc). I told him what I was working with, new Vforce4's and my small bore inframe shearers. He said I could stick with my small bore inframes and he would work the build around the shearers. He never mentioned or suggetsed any other pipes or that the shearers were not optimal.

Same conversation with Sleeper06 and he said the exact same thing. No need to change my pipes. I honestly bought shearers because those are the pipes I always read great things about and I was not knowledgeable to CPI's or Snipers. I might have purchased different pipes if I was more educated on them.. But I wasn't. On my ported stock cylinders the shearers feel phenomenal and as mentioned numerous times in this post, they pull to the moon! I cannot see them being a bottle neck or hinderance on my new 10 mil. For recreational riding I do, I can live with a few HP and TQ left on the table.