Shearers vs CPI

Could be, We spent 3 days testing different stuff on my motor and getting it dialed in so we didnt mess with more jetting variables even though the afr was coming in alright. Maybe this season we can test more. 

Edited by Ayesully810

Thinking about picked up an extra set of pipes this winter to mess around with..

I have had shearers before in the past and Im looking into get some CPIs.

How do these pipes compare to shearers as far as power delivery, when it hits etc.

Little less rpm then Shearers, but a bit more grunt early on. Kind of a happy medium between your SLP and Shearers.
  • Like 2

The cylinders are NOT ported correct? If true, why not just ride the bike as is and discuss with whoever will port the juggs which pipe is better for your goal once ported. Then get those pipes. You may or may not like the pipes until you are ported but you'll have them ready. It also gives you time to maybe pick up a set used for a better deal although I prefer new.

I discussed sniper, shearer and Cpi with my builder. Turns out shearer was best for what I do.