Jetting for 10 mil?

Craig B

What's a good starting point for a 10 Mil with snipers? Changing up some stuff. Compression will be around 170 PSI. New carbs are 39 PWK. Porting will be somewheres between a serval and a cub. Jetting right now it's 160 Main 60 pilot DGH needle clip in the middle. Thanks

Knowledgable people told me to start with 160 and it will fall on his face. I almost seized it...

Never, ever again i will listen to people with their starting point. Never. So i start at 180/185

You have a 10 mil cub Claude? BTW Fireball stem was shipped on 12/16

I'd be curious to what jetting, and fuel ratio fouls plugs. I've never had it happen. I watched my brother break his in with a 16:1 fuel ratio.

I kept thinking it's going to foul the plug....., but fuck no. Smoked like a freight train, and sounded pig rich.

Sent from my SM-S820L using Tapatalk

Edited by bigweav81

I'd be curious to what jetting, and fuel ratio fouls plugs. I've never had it happen. I watched my brother break his in with a 16:1 fuel ratio.

I kept thinking it's going to foul the plug....., but fuck no. Smoked like a freight train, and sounded pig rich.

Sent from my SM-S820L using Tapatalk

When I ran 35 PWK's I started out @ 165 main. I could ride around for about an hour before they would foul out. Wound up being at 148 or 150 if I recall.