WTB Pro Mod Transmission

J-Madd

I use sleeper06.

He cut me a N down 1-6 pro mod.

Love it.

Took a bit to get used to, but it's a trick setup.

These also never pop up used. Once people get them, they seem to hold onto them.

I had my old one sold before it was even removed

I wouldn't like the N down, but I'm sure he can cut it stock location. I'll keep that in mind of I don't find one.

I wouldn't like the N down, but I'm sure he can cut it stock location. I'll keep that in mind of I don't find one.

Yeah I was using his stock pattern before and switched to this one.

I know more then a few people that run his trans too. Same deal, just a slip of the clutch or back off a bit a into the next gear it goes

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Theres been some guy posting on FB a lot, I think his name is Joe Molinari? He seems to do some cool transmission work, might check him out

Seemed like he was all talk, but he has over rides in some pretty well known record bikes and I recently rode a buddy's bike with one of his pro mods and it felt pretty decent.

Who is sleeper 06? Does he have a Facebook or website page ? Curious to check em out. I'm in the market for a pro mod as well. The joe malanari guy is o the top of my list so far. He does good work but don't like all the dirty laundry posted

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Who is sleeper 06? Does he have a Facebook or website page ? Curious to check em out. I'm in the market for a pro mod as well. The joe malanari guy is o the top of my list so far. He does good work but don't like all the dirty laundry posted

he's a member here. Just a local guy doing it on the side and builds bad ass motors.

He's done quite a few members here.

He did my whole motor, I have the dyno posted.

What dirty laundry? As long as there is more then one person / company doing work, and competing for customers. There's always going to be a little shit talk I think.

I went with sleeper06 because he put up with my annoying questions, and went out of his way to share knowledge. Says a lot about a man's character, and I'm glad I gave him my business.

I didn't know of Joe then, but I wouldn't hesitate to use him either.

Sent from my SM-S820L using Tapatalk