will not cold start

arena314

I tried everything I messed with the carbs for over an hour and kicked and kicked and kicked. I cannot get my banshee to start cold unless I kick for hours or spray starting fluid in it then it starts 1st kick and after it warms up it will start first kick all day when warm. what could this be? it's driving me insane

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

has about 118 psi both sides which isn't bad and it has the stock reeds I actually just checked them bc one of the intake boots was cracked and needed replacing. I just got the quad not too long ago. was told it seized and had a top and bottom end rebuild. it seems like the motor was broken into and isn't old just the guy didn't take much care of the bike so I got it and did a tors delete cleaned and jetted the carbs and fixed the air leak. I was told I didn't need the tors delete with the idle screws so I didn't get one I dont think thats the issue though bc I ran my last banshee like that and it started 1st kick and idled all day

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk