WTB Original OEM Engine

PaymentPlan

What is an average price range for a bone stock engine. I'm thinking 1,000 to 1,300?? That's what I've seen on ebay anyways. Anything beyond that to much?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Ill be home thursday and if your still looking ill post it on here...i still have it but im gonna put it up for sale here soon

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Found one for you.

It is on fb in the banshee parts for sale group, $550 and needs the top end rebuilt. Tapatalk is being gay and won't let me load a screen shot of it.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

That's not bad. How could I get in contact with the guy, I don't have FB. If you guys think it's a good buy, I could get it. I was hoping to find one from a trusted memeber, that way I can get all the details. If I decide to get this one zilla, I'll slide you some $$.

Screenshot_20160921-073245_zpsc6fuza0c.j

Perfect ^^

Edited by controls77

Ill be home thursday and if your still looking ill post it on here...i still have it but im gonna put it up for sale here soon

I'll still be looking. When you get home, PM me some pics or throw it up on the thread. I have a few to examine.

Just a heads up, that motor is missing parts.

There's studs missing, the reeds, the dip stick, coolant hose, who knows what else.

So be really clear with the seller what's there and what's not.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

True. Ray from mtr city atv is down the road from me, just found out the other day. I hit him up for one and he gave me a quote for 1400. If I offer him 1g cash in hand he might take it. No shipping fees for him, paying ebay, paying paypal, time, blah blah.

Looking for a fully functional clean unmolested engine. Want to use it to study/learn with and use sometime in the future. Would like to compare OEM parts to aftermarket and understand the differences. Paypal ready.

eef240117ca906a2f4717fc294459bfb.jpg

c062f102149f3b6dd62ad01db0618f17.jpg

997cadb5ac66e0f1cea446277bdd5a8f.jpg

82ac94883f1fbe249b15812f6c06976d.jpg