Ayesully810's Redline 4 Mil Top end and Shearers for sale

I am going with an all new setup so Im letting this go. (This is JDs old redline setup that Cam did)

-Includes- (Note: 4mm HR crank setup) Redline ported stock cylinders with 66mm blaster pistons (573 series) clips, pin and bearing, Chariot cool head with domes, head nuts and o rings. (Will include brand new set of domes with these, cut by driveline) both cylinders tested 160psi. pump gas.- $650 plus shipping and fees 

-Shearer small bore inframes, practically mint, has Jds spark arrestors installed- $600 plus shipping and fees

-V force 3 Reeds-new pedals, 10 hours of ride time- $150 plus shipping 

I will post more picture tomorrow this was all I had for now.  Pm if you have any questions!

-Billet Hinson billet basket with backing plate- some of the fingers need to be filed down on this- $70 

IMG_1314_zpsbxhwv67a.jpg

IMG_1325_zpsgaqqo6gd.jpg

IMG_1330_zpsmzxeicwb.jpg

I really wanna try the driveline cylinders out. Won't cost me much to switch. And you were right, I'm going back to SLP too, shearers scream no doubt but slp works better for my riding style. Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cool, the drivelines should be fun!

• Like 1

Hey bud ill trade u those slp 's with shearers silencers for them shearers, im the one that bought those slps from u

Sent from my iPhone/taptalk

I wanting to get a fresh set of SLPs though especially with silencers, easier to install and remove spark arrestors. 

• Like 1