First time jetting my 05 near Chicago basic mods

So I'm new to the banshee game got a mint 05 last month and haven't got to use it yet because I was setting it up for what I'd like it to be. I did elka stage 3 all new brake fluid stainless lines dura blu +2 axle billet hubs, new chain and sprockets and rollers, alba front arms +2

Bought the following for the motor

Fmf gold fattys

K&n filter ( stock lid and box with snorkel thinner )

Vf3 reeds ( new )

22cc cool head

Ordered a tors delete from Vito's with some jets

With 27.5 pilots

Where would you guys start! I'm in Chicago at 700-800 ft above sea level

I want the air box to keep trail riding safe

Suggestions appreciated as I'm a newb

Should I mess with needles ? If so reccomendations

I also compression checked the motor today both cyl's are at 130 so I want to make sure she's jetted right since its in great shape currently also went to a br9es plug was that a good move over the br8es ?

Any info helpful

Thanks

Not enough if its stock porting and only kicking 130psi

Ok that was with the stock head still. Is 130 per side low ? I put the new head on tonight the cyl walls look mint and the skirts through the intake side have no scoring ECT motor seems super clean. I'm also installing the vf3's should I rtv the carb side and just use new gaskets on the cyl side. I don't want air leaks!

Ran the br8es plugs. 27.5 pilot and 260 mains. Everything looks good and runs well. Started at 280. And it was way rich. Wouldn't run for shit unless I took airbox lid off... Didn't have 270's so I threw in the 260's and a fresh set of plugs. Made a rip down the street came back and the porcelain is a nice Carmel brown. Should be good I'm gonna snag some 270's for when the weather drops into the 50's

• 1 month later...