Parts

asked a few question about the transmission i was very interested as soon as i offer him 55 now he wants to tell me o someone want it but the person aint send the money yet if you aint like the offer just say no. then i said ill pay the 75 that you want now he dont wanna sell it to because i guess tryed to offer 55. then he wants to tell me if the guy back outhe would let me know.... SMFH money right here in paypal it should be first come first serve!

But you weren't the first. I can post all the questions you asked about it. Seemed like you had serious concerns. Thought $75 for tranny, drum, shift star and forks were reasonable. For how I described the bike. Sorry.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

But you weren't the first. I can post all the questions you asked about it. Seemed like you had serious concerns. Thought $75 for tranny, drum, shift star and forks were reasonable. For how I described the bike. Sorry.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

75 is super fair. If I didn't already have 3 on the shelf I'd buy it for that price.

That time of the month huh? If an individual is selling his parts, then he can sell them to whomever the fuck he wants.

Every month its the same old shit. Guy wants parts that are already cheap......then offers a lower amount, and doesn't get it......so the pussy ache begins.

Sent from my SM-S820L using Tapatalk

• Like 1

asked a few question about the transmission i was very interested as soon as i offer him 55 now he wants to tell me o someone want it but the person aint send the money yet if you aint like the offer just say no. then i said ill pay the 75 that you want now he dont wanna sell it to because i guess tryed to offer 55. then he wants to tell me if the guy back outhe would let me know.... SMFH money right here in paypal it should be first come first serve!

Get the fuck over it bro

i dnt give a fuk about the price but be real about your sell... if the first question i asked was Do you still have the tranny he could easily told me it in a pending sale ill you know and that would of end the whole conversation.... people just talk extra without know the real fact. and if you selling something there should be no problem with the buyer asking you 100 questions because its a buyer right to ask and is there money thats going to be spent on the item Dont matter if it a dollar im still going to ask all the questions i want.....