521 jetting starting point

Ktm250r

Just bought this banshee with a new 521 kit installed, was told it only has about 30 min run time on it, he had fmf pipes on it for the break in, I took off the pipes to mount cpi big bore in frame but noticed lots of oil residue in the fmf, I'm guessing he had pretty rich for break in, mods are 521 cheetah kit, v force 4 reeds, 38 or 39 pwk carbs with k&n pod filters, cpi in frame big bore exhaust, dynatek coil, c12 @ 40:1 castor 927, I'm at 3575 feet, haven't checked the jetting yet, just wondering if anyone with the same setup could help me with a starting point for jetting?

Thanks in adavance

Just bought this banshee with a new 521 kit installed, was told it only has about 30 min run time on it, he had fmf pipes on it for the break in, I took off the pipes to mount cpi big bore in frame but noticed lots of oil residue in the fmf, I'm guessing he had pretty rich for break in, mods are 521 cheetah kit, v force 4 reeds, 38 or 39 pwk carbs with k&n pod filters, cpi in frame big bore exhaust, dynatek coil, c12 @ 40:1 castor 927, I'm at 3575 feet, haven't checked the jetting yet, just wondering if anyone with the same setup could help me with a starting point for jetting?

Thanks in adavance

Cheetah cub Or just cheetah?

Super cub? It's the $2,999 kit from bp racing, they list it as super cub, I have no idea what the dome size is or what porting it has :s what pipe should I run on it? I have a new set of cpi raw big bores but not to happy with the fitment, left side hits the head and pod filter on the stator side no matter how I shim them :s I've read that shearer small bore fit good? But can they be run on this size engine?

Super cub? It's the $2,999 kit from bp racing, they list it as super cub, I have no idea what the dome size is or what porting it has :s what pipe should I run on it? I have a new set of cpi raw big bores but not to happy with the fitment, left side hits the head and pod filter on the stator side no matter how I shim them :s I've read that shearer small bore fit good? But can they be run on this size engine?

521 you want BB pipes. Look into some snipers.