Banshee bogging under load

Hey guys I have a 2000 banshee I bought it in boxes. I finally got it put together and started idles and revs out with no load flawlessly how ever when I put it under load it spits sputters and just kinda chugs around. I did have it running pretty good at. First but it just wasn't quite rite it would hit power in 1-3but would go through the rpm instantly and have to shift right away shift into 4th and it would just big down so I tore the carbs apart and noticed both slide needles were bent I replaced those with OEM and installed in the middle position. I also replaced the reeds with OEM I also found the tip on the choke plunger broke off so I replaced that with a new OEM one as well I have jetted from one end to the other starting at 300 on the main all then way to 400 and also changed the pilots from 27- 35 with no avail I noticed when I replaced the choke plunger is when it got to the worst I have 137 compression on one cylinder and 138 on the other any thought I have not checked crankshaft seals yet at I don't have a leak down tester

The quad has what I believe is the Athena 392 kit and before the bashing starts I read everybody's opinion on the Athena kit

Stock bottom end

Stock carbs

Stock air box no lid k&n filter

Procircut pipes

No clue on silencers

OEM replacemen . Jet needle

OEm replacement reeds

If any one has any thoughts let me Mr know please

Forgot to mention that the tors have been deleted I did try a new oem ignition coil and new oem plugs caps and the carbs have been synced i adjusted the pickup coil gap i have ot written down at home what i adjusted it to and the ignition timing is at 0 will have to get hold of a leak down tester and try that that is.really the only thing that is left I suppose

Edited by Dirt_Works