Pwk 35 mm carb jetting

Ima take a pic of the plugs and make a Lil video but the power band comes on later like it's a slight delay or bog 1/2 - 3/4 throttle then pulls strong 3/4 to full throttle comes on strong

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Also telling what brand needles you have might help too

Ima take a pic of the plugs and make a Lil video but the power band comes on later like it's a slight delay or bog 1/2 - 3/4 throttle then pulls strong 3/4 to full throttle comes on strong

Hi.

Each engine has his own jetting. Remember that well.

Always change ONE thing only at time.

Your middle bog is probably needle position.

• Like 3

One thing that is never mentioned is humidity. Right now it's 46% in Flint Michigan (surprisingly due to good rain last night) but only 14% in Phoenix Arizona.

Ha, I'd consider 46% as "dry" for Mich. Humid air has less Oxygen.

Good point

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Did you just switch pipes too since your carb change? or did you run your shearers with your stock carbs as well? In your bio on your page it says you have T5's along with your old jetting specs on your stockers

I changed the pipes and the carbs had t5"s on stock carbs

• Like 1

Okay gotchya. That's kinda how those shearers come on, just so you know. They take a minute to get on the pipe no doubt. I had slps before I switched to shearer and they are 2 totally different pipes. Maybe that's what your experiencing just the different feel in the pipes, idk just a thought. I dropped a tooth on my front sprocket and picked up a little on my bottom end.

• 2 months later...

Okay gotchya. That's kinda how those shearers come on, just so you know. They take a minute to get on the pipe no doubt. I had slps before I switched to shearer and they are 2 totally different pipes. Maybe that's what your experiencing just the different feel in the pipes, idk just a thought. I dropped a tooth on my front sprocket and picked up a little on my bottom end.

Come to find out my jets broke off into the carb ...... went with 168 main jet and shearers do come on alot later then my t5s ... thinking about changing my whole set up to 28mm pwk carbs and snipers I ride trails and never really open it up too often

I would chop it at 168 , get the main dialed in then play with different type needles for desired bottom end , I've done many set up like that and the lag you speak of was none existant. The most common issues I see in most banshee guys is they smack throttle expecting a four stroke response

I would chop it at 168 , get the main dialed in then play with different type needles for desired bottom end , I've done many set up like that and the lag you speak of was none existant. The most common issues I see in most banshee guys is they smack throttle expecting a four stroke response

I'll do more research on dyno and jetting and is there any where in ny tht does dyno and if so how much ? Tryna get this jetting right