Cant seem to make it rich enough

Deezil

Stupid question. Did you remember to take the shrader valve out of the pressure gauge?

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

I couldn't see where anything comes out, when you bleed off pressure it goes down.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by Deezil

Most tire pressure gauges have a one way check valve that won't let the pressure release until you press the bleeder valve. When you take a tire pressure reading and unhook the gauge does it hold pressure or release all of it? If it holds pressure how would the gauge show a leak?

Edited by jbooker82

Another leakdown done with an accurate guage for checking race car slicks, shows each pound increments, after 20 minutes the guage has barely moved at all... This thing is solid..

I was talking about this gauge. If the gauge retains pressure due to a check valve it won't show a pressure drop.

You can also see how accurate the slime pressure gauges is in that video since the needle rests on the needle stop post before all the pressure is released.

What I expected, your a fair amount rich!

start droppin mains  go down 2 sizes and do another chop on 1 plug... see where that puts you.

Wondering if I should go one colder on the plug too? I have 8's in it, might try 9's and then go back to the 360 jets... I dont have any 380's