Real nice parts

Oh boy. Hope you guys didn't gift the payment.

The sky is falling, oh no!!! ;)

Haven't been on here since Monday, usually get an email when I have a message?

Hubs were paid for Thursday, after holding with no deposit for over a week, and shipped Friday

Kicker was paid for Sunday night, shipped within 48 hours

WTF? Calm down 

I just got on here to post an update to what I have left, I have sent out $2K worth of parts with no complaints, in fact only one copliment posted about how quickly thy hipped, how well they were packed, how nice of parts they were. Tough crowd?

• Like 1

Here is what is left, I may just take to ebay,

Durablue billet brake hub $90 shipped

Durablue billet sprocket hub $125 shipped

Lonestar front hubs 6/10, need cleaned up, regular style - $175 shipped

Wave rotors all three - $60 shipped

400ex throttle with billet cap, super nice on your thumb - $35 shipped

Billet roundhouse carrier - $75 shipped

Cascade a-arm chrome cap covers - $85 shipped

Polished rear dog bone, linkage, and cascade chrome shock bolts - $100 shipped

Polished steering stem clamp with cascade chrome bolts and bracket - $55 shipped

Stock front spindles - 40 shipped

IMG_20160720_080517620_zpsjt9ses6g.jpg

• Like 2

Still waiting to hear back on throttle

If you want pictures of the throttle, send me your cell # like I asked and I will text them.

It is a 400ex thumb throttle, has an aluminum cover on it, it pulled my flat slides great. What else can I get you?

Look here for tech info:

http://www.bansheehq.com/forums/index.php?/topic/166772-honda-thumb-throttle-on-a-banshee/

If you want pictures of the throttle, send me your cell # like I asked and I will text them.

It is a 400ex thumb throttle, has an aluminum cover on it, it pulled my flat slides great. What else can I get you?

Look here for tech info:

http://www.bansheehq.com/forums/index.php?/topic/166772-honda-thumb-throttle-on-a-banshee/

I didn't ask for tech info on the throttle or anything like that, I said I would take it, you asked if I wanted more pics, I said sure but as long as it wasn't broken or have real deep scratches in it I would buy it and to send me your PayPal info. I never heard anything again from you. I don't need it that bad anyways so someone else can buy it. Thanks for responding finally.

I didn't ask for tech info on the throttle or anything like that, I said I would take it, you asked if I wanted more pics, I said sure but as long as it wasn't broken or have real deep scratches in it I would buy it and to send me your PayPal info. I never heard anything again from you. I don't need it that bad anyways so someone else can buy it. Thanks for responding finally.

Just trying to help.. I thought you were hung up on pics, you just never told me where to send them.. I am happy to send you pics, or the throttle, or not. Regardless, apologies for the confusion.

So did my kicker send or is there a problem with the shipping like you said in the pm. Please provide tracking info

There is a problem, my UPS guy called this morning saying I had not left an address when I dropped your part yesterday afternoon.. You never gave me an address on either your paypal transaction or in a private message. I was asking you for it so I could call and get your part shipped. Instead you posted in here like there is some major problem, over $65.

I refunded your money. 

There is a problem! It's called listing parts for sale then not taking Pms for 2 days. Last I checked you need an address to drop something off to ship. Anyway thanks for the refund. You left me a pm saying there was a shipping problem, not that you needed my address. Buyers be cautious.

There is a problem! It's called listing parts for sale then not taking Pms for 2 days. Last I checked you need an address to drop something off to ship. Anyway thanks for the refund. You left me a pm saying there was a shipping problem, not that you needed my address. Buyers be cautious.

Buyers be cautious?

Listen, I work two jobs. My second is as a moonlight tinkerer making a small part that I sell a dozen or so of a week. I don't live on my computer, I check in when I have time.

You waffled back and forth over 10 or so messages deciding what to buy from me before suddenly deciding to buy just the kicker. You sent me a payment on Sunday.

On Tuesday afternoon I dropped of 9 shipments to my guy I see twice a week at a ups store; I walk in, set down a plastic crate with my little product in it, pick up my other now empty crate from the last shipment, nod my head at the guy, and leave. With each shipment of my products I attach a tag with an address, I pay on an account for UPS to box and ship for me, I don't have time. 

Your kicker had your paypal receipt wrapped around and taped to it, with your email crossed out by the way. Now here I fucked up, I thought your address was on the paypal slip, it wasn't. I don't know how I missed it. I fucking did.

The UPS guy goes through all my shipments, calls me Tuesday at 7 and leaves me a message stating yours had no address. I call him Wednesday AM after I listen to the message, and PM you IMMEDIATELY, asking for your number so I can call you directly, explain my mistake and fix it.

I did not log in from Monday until this morning. Since Sunday night you have PM's to me 3-4 times, and drug me through the dirt here in my thread, all because: YOU DIDN"T GIVE ME A FUCKING ADDRESS.

I DIDNT KNOW YOU NEEDED MY FUCKING ADDRESS. YOU SAID IT WAS ALREADY SHIPPED THEN ASKED FOR MY PHONE NUMBER WHICH I PROVIDED dumb fuck. Learn how to sell shit. Other buyers are contacting me as well and showing me their conversations with you. Again thanks for my refund and I'll stay off your thread now. Good luck with everything

Edited by mxturd