Trying to get into 10s

BRAK54

I'm currently building a drag shee for the 1/4 mile. I'm trying to figure out the best route to breaking into the 10s. I was wondering how hard it would be to take it into the high 10s with a 4mil build. I haven't started building a engine yet so it's a blank sheet can go any way. I was thinking dual lectrons 4mil crank Wisco pistons. shearer otf pipes. Possibly straight cut gears and running on 110 race gas with cool head. Mild port Unknown dome size as of yet wanna research best options for that. And I also am going to have to figure out best gearing I was planning on welding 8 inch extended swing arm and +2 in the front. My frame has some slight wieght reduction. And I was planning on getting a lockout clutch. Unsure on the clutch to choose yet. This banshee will be a asphalt banshee only.

I'm currently building a drag shee for the 1/4 mile. I'm trying to figure out the best route to breaking into the 10s. I was wondering how hard it would be to take it into the high 10s with a 4mil build. I haven't started building a engine yet so it's a blank sheet can go any way. I was thinking dual lectrons 4mil crank Wisco pistons. shearer otf pipes. Possibly straight cut gears and running on 110 race gas with cool head. Mild port Unknown dome size as of yet wanna research best options for that. And I also am going to have to figure out best gearing I was planning on welding 8 inch extended swing arm and +2 in the front. My frame has some slight wieght reduction. And I was planning on getting a lockout clutch. Unsure on the clutch to choose yet. This banshee will be a asphalt banshee only.

Tedder & Myself have been in the high 9s on occasion. Tedder did it with a 4mm Cub on Alky & I did it with a 7mm Cub on Race Gas.

It would be nice to know the Rider weight & depending, the 8" extended swing arm is too short IMO. 

• Like 3