Chassis Up Drag Build

Yamaha21

I looked through the classifieds on here and didn't find anything that met that description, found a couple interesting bikes for sale though.

Honestly, I want to do the build because I enjoy that part almost as much as riding it

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

I looked through the classifieds on here and didn't find anything that met that description, found a couple interesting bikes for sale though.

Honestly, I want to do the build because I enjoy that part almost as much as riding it

No matter what you do, somebody will be here to tell you, you did it all wrong... Haha. Just create a realistic budget, expect to go over budget, make something that makes you happy, and have fun.

No matter what you do, somebody will be here to tell you, you did it all wrong... Haha. Just create a realistic budget, expect to go over budget, make something that makes you happy, and have fun.

Haha I figured that would be the case but I've got a lot of useful info from this post too so I've got a good idea of the direction I want to go now. At least, more so than before.