1st time Banshee Owner

It's under the gas tank in front of it, or is it called something else? I'm not very smart on this stuff, the wire was barely plugged in is all I know.

Yea I have fun on it everyday, my Banshee is basically my car.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Yea your right

So pull both plugs of the coil and look at them. You'll see on the edges they are rolled over. Give them a nice squeeze, but not to hard to close them. Just enough, that will snug them up so they stay put better. I've seen more then a few sloppy and fall off and cause issues like you said

• 2 weeks later...

What electric grease you guys suggest I could put on all my wires an stuff? Hopefully something I can find at a local store. My bike is running really great now is except when hit a puddle of water it goes kinda stupid for a minute, not sure but I think water is hitting the coil or something.

Also when it's 90+degrees my bike runs good but, soon as it gets dark an drops to like 70 degrees my bike starts loading up an backfiring.....should I drop down 1 jet size? Also I'm running klotz at 28:1, was thinking maybe lean it to 32:1 ...yea, I'm alittle crazy but, that's why I got you guys! Lol