1st time Banshee Owner

Just curious 

What did your banshee cost you? Looks like it was a someones extra parts assembled kind of bike. No disrespect but you may want to "tone" it down a little. Or try to come up with a common color theme.

Either way have fun  ;)

Just curious 

What did your banshee cost you? Looks like it was a someones extra parts assembled kind of bike. No disrespect but you may want to "tone" it down a little. Or try to come up with a common color theme.

Either way have fun  ;)

haha, I got it for $1400 just like that. Only thing I've added is k&n, tors removal, new stator,swing arm bushings,fancy thumb throttle, EHS racing lid, and V Force 4 reeds. I'm deciding between a red or black seat cover now, trust your not the only person to say this. Lol

UPDATE!: My girl is running a lot better now with the 260 mains and 27.5 pilots.

It chugs a little at top end still so maybe I need to goto 270s or could it be my leaking outtake on the expansion chambers? I changed the O-ring and it still leaks a little all over the motor.

I also forgot to mention I changed the needles before it blew up to some random needles that came from ebay. Their like a half inch longer than the stock ones when I got to looking at them, not sure if this makes a difference but, they run best on the bottom clip.

Still running Quiksilver @7oz to a gal, because I don't have the money right now to order Klotz.

#poorboybanshee

On good notes, my bottom end is running strong!

This old man I ride with runs his at 8oz to a gallon, says he blew his motor several times until he went to 16:1 an hasn't blew it since. He's our small town mechanic and is quite smart, can rebuild anything. He runs supertach from Walmart an says quiksilver is just as good if not better it just cost more. He has the fastest banshee around here so I tried taking some tips from him but I don't think what works for him works for me, that is why I came to this forum for help.

I have a mix cup lol, he says more oil more lubercation, means less friction on the Pistons ?

I'm listening to you guys now and hoping it all works.

This old man I ride with runs his at 8oz to a gallon, says he blew his motor several times until he went to 16:1 an hasn't blew it since. He's our small town mechanic and is quite smart, can rebuild anything. He runs supertach from Walmart an says quiksilver is just as good if not better it just cost more. He has the fastest banshee around here so I tried taking some tips from him but I don't think what works for him works for me, that is why I came to this forum for help.

I have a mix cup lol, he says more oil more lubercation, means less friction on the Pistons ?

I'm listening to you guys now and hoping it all works.

Stop listening to that guy. Stop going to Walmart.

You've been given advise here. Use it or don't. No one here cares if your bike blows up or not. Won't cost us a dime.

• Like 3