Tires for packed dirt?

B22

They make big patches.

This. Any good tire shop will be able to make a big ass patch.

I'd the place is good enough they'll hot vulcanize it on there and it'll be just as good as new if not better. Just don't forget, patches of this size get heavy. Don't be alarmed at wheel hop.

Maybe you can test out those tire ball things.

Damn a grand to cut em...must be paying the owners rate haha

Sent from my VS810PP using Tapatalk

First time I've tried to cut tread, needless to say it's not going the best. Could be worse, I was happy to get the first one cut successfully. I just hate being bad at shit.

1k was obviously a joke but I'm just aggravated at myself for fucking up. Oh well, I'll see about getting it patched and try to get it finished. I only have like half the tire left.

0b799320475647a0f5266a416749daa8.jpg

This is the one I fucked up...can't tell by the picture but it's into the tire, maybe an inch or so cut. The whole slice isn't all the way through. About the middle half or so of this particular piece of tread is where the cut is.

Obviously I haven't trimmed it up nice since I don't wanna fuck it up worse.

Either way just finished this one up. Gonna take it to a tire place and have them fix it up.

Still upset I went that deep. But for the first time I've cut any tread I guess I didn't do too bad. Just hope they can patch it.

It looks really fucked up close up but it's not AS bad as it looks lol...butchered it pretty good though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by B22