Tires for packed dirt?

B22

That actually looks handy, I've never saw one of those before...tires are mounted and prepared for cutting. I'm gonna use a sawzall like Tyler suggested. Should have updates tomorrow, good or bad. I'm kinda fuckin nervous, lmao. Would suck to ruin a brand new set of tires. I'll just be super careful.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You all think it'll pull ok with a 15 tooth front and 43 rear? I'm sure I'll find out tomorrow but I think these may a little more to turn for a stock motor...the ambushes are definitely heavier than the 14 paddles. Guess I'll just have to wait and see.

I just have a feeling if they actually hook up well it may bog taking off in 2nd...running a 1-N-2-5 override.

Edited by B22

I just have a feeling if they actually hook up well it may bog taking off in 2nd...running a 1-N-2-5 override.

I had that issues with my old set up. I geared it to take off in 1st. But i did have a n-down 1-5 dunable.....which is for sale now wink wink.

The cut is small and is definitely patchable, just getting aggravated. I was almost done too. It's a small cut maybe about an 1/8" or so

Disregard this, I am fucked. It's like an inch fucking cut when I peeled it back and looked.