Tires for packed dirt?

B22

Is there anything I could put in the cut on the outside to maybe try to fill in the fucked up spots?

Maybe epoxy or something? I did a little research but couldn't really find anything on this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Buy a new tire. Patches don't hold well where the rubber will flex or bounce. Atv tires don't have steel belts so there's no way I'd trust that and have that end a days or weeks riding waiting in a replacement tire.

Mounted them today. I patched the tire and put Shoe-Goo in the outside cut of the tire. Rode around a little today and it looks like it's gonna be fine.

I read that shoe-goo has been used for patching tires with cuts on the tread of tires, just to fill the cracks (not to actually seal a hole).

6bd64e2bee065b86cd96af7c79eeacf5.jpg

It actually hardened up and got between the cut good. I just wanted something between the patch to fill the crack, so I'll monitor it to make sure it's gonna stay there. It's held 10 pounds all day.

Just not sure what's gonna happen if the tire wrinkles when I drop the pressure a little.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No, flip them so the offset is inside so the bike is narrower.

The offset is to the inside

Otherwise it would be about 2 inches wider on each side. I haven't fucked with the hubs at all though.

Edited by B22