Brady vs Manning

bansheeboy1811

I used to be a big Colts fan and I have a buddy thats always been a Patriots fan way back before Brady when they sucked. I've hated the Patriots since they beat the Rams back in the early 2000s. (I'm from MO so I still had to support STL).

For YEARs if I watched the Superbowl or even some playoff games with my Patriot fan buddy I would write "Brady is a fag" on a T-Shirt and wear it under another shirt so I could show it after the Patriots lost.

Needless to say it never worked out for me. And even worse, I'd show him the shirt anyway.

Anyway to answer the question. Fuck Brady. I don't care who they play, I'm suddenly the biggest fan of their opponents.

• Like 1

Life long, third generation die hard Broncos fan here.

My Grandparents and Dad are Denver natives, I was born in Denver and lived there till I was two.

Manning is a quality human being with great character. When he runs the hurry up offense and it clicks, there is nothing more spectacular to watch.

Brady, well, Brady is Brady. The man has skills no doubt about it, but he whines even better then he plays. His sportsmanship is ridiculous at times.

• Like 1