New sponsor JTmachining

JTmachining

No friggin Way an aluminum drum doesn't end up in catastrophe.

I dont know the range of the forces involved in shifting. I will take a hardeness test on the oem drum and start from there and probably try one in 7075 T6. If it wear too fast, then too bad.

Cant be as strong a steel for that application, but if it can hold for sometimes, maybe some people would be interested to try one to save weight and chage it each season.

We will see, easy to cnc anyway, i'll make one in 4140 too.

Dont be jelly insecure little boy...

No offense, but you are still guessing. Still running a pretty stock motor. Still figuring out what will or won't work..... The Tabby Cat is miles ahead of you on all of that. Just because your machine is automated and his is manual, means nothing if you know nothing. Again, not trying to be rude, but instead of snarky comments, maybe you should be asking questions. You are always talking about how everyone here thinks they know everything and could use a good humbling. Well, look in the mirror for a change.
  • Like 2

No offense, but you are still guessing. Still running a pretty stock motor. Still figuring out what will or won't work..... The Tabby Cat is miles ahead of you on all of that. Just because your machine is automated and his is manual, means nothing if you know nothing. Again, not trying to be rude, but instead of snarky comments, maybe you should be asking questions. You are always talking about how everyone here thinks they know everything and could use a good humbling. Well, look in the mirror for a change.

I bought a banshee exactly for that purpose: trying things. I already asked a lot of questions and learned a lot of banshee related stuff from people who are not insecure about their knowledge...

Thx for the advice anyway.

Envoyé de mon GT-P5113 en utilisant Tapatalk

I bought a banshee exactly for that purpose: trying things. I already asked a lot of questions and learned a lot of banshee related stuff from people who are not insecure about their knowledge...

Thx for the advice anyway.

Envoyé de mon GT-P5113 en utilisant Tapatalk

your in his business thread talking down to him. Have some respect.
  • Like 2