ufc 194 !11111!

dirtydownunder

pretty good card and aldo hasnt pulled out yet.

aldo vs mcgregor

going for aldo but he hasnt fought in such a long time, be good to finally see these guys fight.

weidman vs rockhold

be cool if rockhold wins, not a big fan of weidman

souza vs romero

dont care who wins, well be decent fight or end quickly

maja vs nelson

bloody maja will try hug it out

holloway vs stephens

can be good fight too. dont care who wins

nice win for edgar today, ko'n mendes

I expect Conor to be creating a lot of room, his stance doesn't fair well against Aldo's kicking ability.

They're stating that Aldo is going to bring pressure In the fight, which I'm sure he'll do as he normally likes to coast at his pace through 5 rounds. And he wants this fight finished quickly.

The fight is what it is, pick your favourite as it should be fun. Conor doesn't disrespect him whatsoever! Or anybody who steps in the cage, it's just all about sucking people into the drama to make more money!!

I'd personally like weidman and Romero to square off next, I don't like seeing too much bjj. So on that note I'd like Gunnar to win too.

Was also glad for Edgar, I thought it'd end quick for him. He's gonna give the main events winner a run for their money!!

Edited by Glenyboy

Wtf was that kick from weidman?!? You leave that crap in sparring! Rockholds ribs were a gonna, that'll be a life lesson for him to stay calm and not be stupid.

And there's not much too say about the main! Aldo rushed in and paid for it! Committing without finding range .

haha yeh that was funny. i never founf weidman to be a champ, he was just keeping the belt warm.

aldo had a tonne of ring rust, and mcgregor gave him a tetanus shot to the face and it was over.

romero fight was decent, thought romero was gonna get the tko early on.

now mcgregor n edgar will be decent. hopefully frankie gets it !!!