My Build Thread, Redline 10mil Super Serval Cub on 110.

I'm doing a bumper to bumper overhaul on my bike this winter. I'll be reaching out to the members here frequently to help me build a monster. So here's the scoop, Redline is currently building me this engine. Everything is absolutely BRAND NEW and will be put together by Cam. I should have this engine on my front porch roughly middle spring 2016. Until then, I want to prepare everything else that I have so when its delivered, I can bolt it in and its complete.

The engine list includes:

10 mil serval cub top end

ported cylinder (polished exterior)

new pistons (not sure what kind)

race gas domes

port match cases

10 mil billet crank with max and TZ

trenched and powder coated cases (gloss black)

billet head

pro mod trans

polished lock out cover

lock out assembly

race clutch kit

adjustable timing plate

override trans mod

39 pwk carbs (polished)

billet intakes

K and N filters and outwears

V-Force 4 reeds

pancake bearing

cascade innovations stator case cover

sharear big bore pipes

gaskets + seals

base gasket + hardware

This is just a quick launch list that had been put together. A few alterations might come in towards the end but you see the picture being panted. I plan on cutting NO corners for this bike. I want the best of the best. Here is an EXACT photo of what my engine will look like, see below.

Edited by controls77

Currently I am down to the bare frame, and I'm going through everything on this bike to make sure its perfect. My initial questions regard frame clean up. I know I will not be needing stock exhaust tabs and coolant overflow reservoir tabs. Those are the only ones I can think of off the top of my head. If anyone can paste a link in here that already covers that topic, it would be greatly appreciated. Here is a picture of my frame.