Tom Brady

seabass

The media in New England and the "fans" were shredding Tom Brady, after a slow start. They haven't giving him any weapons in the last 10 years. Yet, today, he dissected Denvers defense.  Good to see him carve up the "best" team in the AFC. Rare to see a quarter back get more mobile as he gets older, but, he has. Can't wait to see Talib get hurt in the playoffs!  :rotflmao:By the way, why is that dumb? Not true? Can't wait to hear this.

Edited by seabass

HAHA! Anyway, was just watching the game that night and drinking. Thought there would be some Manning fans that would appreciate that. It is funny though. This is the only site, that has other topics to post on, and, all you get for the most part are replies from people that don't like that topic. By the way, that "I'll fuck you and make you love me hoe" quote, was from one of the greatest fighters ever. Mike Tyson. Oh wait, you don't like sports. Sorry. Go back to the humor section. Oh wait, you don't find shit funny. Anyway, to my original point, in this topic, the rode to the Super Bowl goes through New England. Gayest thread ever closed.  :cheers:

HAHA! Anyway, was just watching the game that night and drinking. Thought there would be some Manning fans that would appreciate that. It is funny though. This is the only site, that has other topics to post on, and, all you get for the most part are replies from people that don't like that topic. By the way, that "I'll fuck you and make you love me hoe" quote, was from one of the greatest fighters ever. Mike Tyson. Oh wait, you don't like sports. Sorry. Go back to the humor section. Oh wait, you don't find shit funny. Anyway, to my original point, in this topic, the rode to the Super Bowl goes through New England. Gayest thread ever closed. :cheers:

that was epic when tyson said that to the reporter. He has had some great interviews.

Actually, when he was knocking dudes out in 3 seconds. Said it to the white guy he was going to fight the next night. He was ruthless. Look it up. Tyson saying " I'll F you till' you love me."  Still my favorite Tyson pre-fight weigh in. Sport fan or not, wouldn't want to hear him saying this to me, the night before he pummeled me.

• 2 months later...