St Pierre Vs. Hendricks Pick em

Toomey Banshee

Who you got?   St. Pierre is and has been awesome.  There's been rumblings that his retirement may not be too far off.  Hendricks hits like a Peterbilt and his wrestling is second to none in the UFC.  St. Pierre is probably the most athletic dude the UFC has seen to date and what's amazing about him is he doesn't come from a wrestling background but always out wrestles his opponents.  He laid a whoopin on Koscheck, who was a NCAA D1 champ from Bloomsburg rasslin wise.  I don't know, I'm kinda leaning towards Hendricks.  What do you all think?!  

Sonnen and Evans should be a snooze fest.  Lawlor and McDonald will be the best fight on the card.  Woodley and Koscheck can be great or a snoozer, depends how Woodley comes out, I think.  Hermann is such a head cased lunatic he's always fun to watch.   

The fight will go the way gsp wants it to, Hendricks never laid out condit so I think if he sticks to his blanky technique, it'll go the pretty much the same as gsp vs condit.

Evans has sonnen standing, and should match him on the floor, he'll come into the fight heavier than sonnen aswell.

Mcdonalds last fight was crap so I think he will step this fight up against lawler, should be a good scrap though.

Its really hard to bet against gsp, I mean the guy hasn't lost a fight in years. They always try to hype the fight but the fact is that nobody trains harder or is more focused than Georges. He has to be one of the more boring fighters but he is always the most prepared guy in the ring.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

Edited by chevota84