Superior Sleeve

Testing the waters on sale or trade my superior sleeve setup for a stock cylinder motor top end does not have to be great... preferably 4-7 mill... what's included:

cylinders 76.5 bore (stock stroke)

ported by charles at superior sleeve

vforce reeds (cr125)

intakes

head and all hardware

cases bored and port matched

i do have an override tranny if your engine comes with one you can keep yours...

Price is $800 located in Athens, Al... not desperate to sell but the thought of a nice stock cylinder setup is tempting... 6E914EE5-0106-4423-86AE-75B4E5F9A9A7-3206A66FA45-5FCF-49DD-A099-7E05307D5282-3209F659CE5-EEA2-47E2-8532-61917A0DE035-320

Hi! I am also from Greece..do you still have the set up?

FFS

Στάλθηκε από το SM-G935F μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk

Have you ever tried speaking with a sponsor on here? They ship stuff all over the world and would be very accommodating to get you whatever you need.

Thinking about driveline but I am going to do that later..after summer coz my economy right now it's no so good.. I don't now about second hand parts if zilla or other guys ship to Greece..

I have shipped to many countries. if you are willing to pay, I will ship.

Till now all my transactions are from atv galaxy (all most all the products design staf) joker racing and some small parts from others.. but thanks you said that..

I've also shipped to many countries including Greece with no issues, as a matter of fact someone over there has a set of my cub killers.

Ok sleeper06 good to now..thank you to. I am going to have you to on my mind.. On my island (Naxos) I am the only one with banshee.. nobody new this model before and is also street legal..Maybe not more than 5 street legal in greece..

Ok sleeper06 good to now..thank you to. I am going to have you to on my mind.. On my island (Naxos) I am the only one with banshee.. nobody new this model before and is also street legal..Maybe not more than 5 street legal in greece..

Sleeper06 will take care of ya.