Busco Beach 2013

Surfrjag

why has everyone gotta hate on my FLIPFLOPS!! haha

thanks for the kind words guys but there are gonna be some much faster bikes than my lil 350. me and 252's 421 went at it for hrs but i think wacko took the cake with daroosta. that is one bad machine.

jason i havent talked to them yet about the tree being setup but i dont see why they couldnt do it for us on sat night at least...

ddq if we give you beer maybe you will stop cryin about the heat!! haha

• Like 1

Well, my buddy isn't getting married so no bachelor party that weekend. I am trying to get the guys from Bertie to go to this. 

What tires works best on the strip. I was thinking Pro Wedge II drag tires. What do you guys think. there are a couple 450s, a raptor, and a few banshees that Im trying to get to go. They are mostly set up for asphalt but im sure they can get their hands on some dirt tires. 

pro wedges work ok on the track but i like the tires i have on that red and white machine. the ohtsu tires that fast sells are good as well. the track can change pretty quick to when its moist to when its dry, some guys will run paddles if its really moist but i dont see any need for them here unless you have a looong swingarm or a wheelie bar because it can hook pretty hard sometimes.

camping if u wanna ride all night. hotel if not  

Camping if you don't want to sleep at all. Kind of hard to sleep when the young bucks are running hard all night. Or the drag event runs until 3:am :)

Gotta love Busco.

• 2 weeks later...

yeap its still fun... haha

I talked to the guy about setting the lights up, apparently they are trying to pick dates for some test and tune so I recommended june 1st. he tells me its very possible.

Came out to Busco this weekend. The shee is running strong. Friday the ole man was handing out asses to left and handing out asses to right. LOL  Saturday there was 4 banshee's I couldn't do much with with. One guy had a cub built by F.A.S.T. One badass street  bike and one canned ham. I beat a couple can-am 1000's. I'm backing plugs out though. FUCK.  Rain today.

Came out to Busco this weekend. The shee is running strong. Friday the ole man was handing out asses to left and handing out asses to right. LOL  Saturday there was 4 banshee's I couldn't do much with with. One guy had a cub built by F.A.S.T. One badass street  bike and one canned ham. I beat a couple can-am 1000's. I'm backing plugs out though. FUCK.  Rain today.

backing plugs out is a sign of detonation.

Where you the one on the red and white one