Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Surfrjag

Busco Beach 2013

199 posts in this topic

Im here pal, Just recently got back on the site!!! How are you feeling from the accident?? 

Id LOVE to make this trip and Im not completely out yet, i just had elbow surgery on the 3rd, theres a good chance ill need another procedure on the same elbow, going back to the doctor on monday.. Once the left one is 100% i need the right one fixed also!! fucking blows.. banghead

So i just don't know as of yet, to soon to tell !!

All depends how fast everything heels up ya know, I haven't ridden in a few months.. Up until the day of the surgery i was working like a maniac like 45 days straight aside from christmas day and new years day.. 

Im so down for some good grub, cold beers and a lot of fucking laughs lol

Joe

Wishing you a speedy & healthy recovery Joe.

You guys will be ready by june just do whatever neal armstrong did not what rg3 did

May31- jube 2nd

Thats fri - sunday but if people want to come sooner we can do that too.

still nothing on the site about an official drag race. guess we will have our own :)

Hopefully they don't have any sanction racing, it's pain. Other wise every time i've hit busco it's been great.  Don't worry if anyone crashes I always keep my first aid kit handy... it's equipped with  duct tape, paper towels, burnt motor oil, and some Jack Daniels.

hell yeah.. will it last till busco? pshhh

if they dont have a sanctioned event it would be cool if they brought the lights out. i bet i could get them to do it, sometimes just gotta ask.  especialy when they bought the equipment and dont seem to have plans for it at all this year.

I like the tree cause it give both racers a fair start. Without it a lot of races are claimed to be won from a jump.