2013 BansheeHQ Ride at Little Sahara, OK - September 18-22

locogato11283

I think I'm going to try and make this trip. Looks like a 24hr ride for me. Is there hotels near by because I don't own a trailer or camper. And if I stay in a hotel can I leave my quad with one of you guys so I don't have to load up every night. Hell if anyone has a extra spot in their camper that I can rent out from them I will. Or maybe I should just tent it. It's all up in air. It would be nice if I could get some guys from around my way to get a trip together. Or meet some of you guys on the way out. Does my quad need to be registered? Will you guys duning or just dragging the whole trip? Anyway. I'll have to get a lot of info from some of yo guys. Thanks for any help. Sounds like a cool trip and I wouldn't want to miss t with all of the "drama" .

Ok so me and bucky (special06shee) are really thinking of doing the trip!!! 22-23 hr ride for us we are in Pa.

My biggest concern is I dont want to drag race all weekend, are there good tree shots there?

In a perfect world I want to race everyone from the bhq that is there whether its a stock bike or a tripple cyl drag bike just to say I raced you all but I want to rip around sling some sand.. and try to jump some dunes my poor quad is gonna hurt from my fat ass if I get to much air thou!!! But I also want to do the tree shots...

So my big question is are there any technical hills there ? I want to see how the compare to what we have in pa..

Let me know either in the thread or pm thanks

I think I'm going to try and make this trip. Looks like a 24hr ride for me. Is there hotels near by because I don't own a trailer or camper. And if I stay in a hotel can I leave my quad with one of you guys so I don't have to load up every night. Hell if anyone has a extra spot in their camper that I can rent out from them I will. Or maybe I should just tent it. It's all up in air. It would be nice if I could get some guys from around my way to get a trip together. Or meet some of you guys on the way out. Does my quad need to be registered? Will you guys duning or just dragging the whole trip? Anyway. I'll have to get a lot of info from some of yo guys. Thanks for any help. Sounds like a cool trip and I wouldn't want to miss t with all of the "drama" .

There are hotels in Waynoka.

Yes, you can leave your bike with any of us.

Chances are someone will have room for you.

Tents suck dick.

No, your bike does not need to be registered.

We dune and drag. I usually go dune riding in the mornings and drag in the afternoon.

Ok so me and bucky (special06shee) are really thinking of doing the trip!!! 22-23 hr ride for us we are in Pa. My biggest concern is I dont want to drag race all weekend, are there good tree shots there? In a perfect world I want to race everyone from the bhq that is there whether its a stock bike or a tripple cyl drag bike just to say I raced you all but I want to rip around sling some sand.. and try to jump some dunes my poor quad is gonna hurt from my fat ass if I get to much air thou!!! But I also want to do the tree shots... So my big question is are there any technical hills there ? I want to see how the compare to what we have in pa.. Let me know either in the thread or pm thanks

There is a lot of riding. The hills are not huge, but there are some decent tight spots to get into. There are a lot of trails too like in the second pic. There are definitely plenty of dunes to jump.

35481_704186698131_1367614104_n.jpg

561842_704186648231_1980620214_n.jpg

247333_704187027471_178111997_n.jpg

If you end up doing the hotel thing, id recommend staying in Alva or Woodward. Its a 30minute drive,but you get some comfy accommodations. If you dont do the hotel thing,the weather is usually nice enough to stay in the bed of your truck,so you can stay on-site. 

We drive over 20 hrs

We stay at the local shit hole motel. You can ride to the dunes from the hotel in daylight hours. I ride it at night but the cops don't like & u get a nice ticket if they catch you :-)

I'm 2 lazy to lock my quads up at night. Drive em right up to the hotel room door like I would my truck Not had any trouble yet.