K-STATE =real deal

AirTractor

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So how about them Wildcats last night?? Sorry Tractor, but K-State has been overated all year. No where near a #1 team IMO but opinions are like @$$ holes...

I'm a die hard Cornhusker fan, always have been, always will be but Bama is the best team in college FB this year. Yes they have been beaten so some could argue but just because a team is undefeated doesn't necessarily make them the best team out there (Notre Dame).

K-State isn't a bad team but def. not #1 contenders. I'm glad Baylor (an un-ranked team) showed everyone that

GBR!

You're smokin crack. How are your Huskers doing? A husker fan from Oklahoma, WTF man? Yeah, I'm a die hard K Stater and I'll back em' no matter what. They dropped the ball last night and it was a tough pill to swallow. Other than last nights loss why would you say K State is NOT a BCS contender? You cannot back that statement up with any facts. So you tell me where does K State deserve to be ranked? 10? 21? not in the top 25?

I was born in Beatrice Nebraska and have grown up in Oklahoma. I have family that still lives in Nebraska so yes, I am Nebraska by blood.

Nebraska is doing alright. 9-2 overall (tied 6-1 in Legends division with Michigan). With a win over Iowa this week, we secure our spot in the BIG10 championship game.

For the record, I HATE playing in the BIG10 conference. I loved the BIG12 conference until Texas F'd it all up for everyone.

I never said that K-State isn't a Top 25 team. I never said that they are not BCS contenders.They are no doubt a top 10 team though.I said that they are not the #1 team in the nation (as an un-ranked team proved last night). I don't really care about K-state or their stats and statistics. So I'm not going to sit here and search the web and act like I know the shit off the top of my head. The proof is right there on the T.V. screen. K-State simply does not execute like Bama does. Plain and simple.

What I am saying is, K-State DOES NOT = real deal

What I am saying is, K-State DOES NOT = real deal

We'll see. I don't see Bama, Oregon, or Notre Dame being any better. Time will tell.

Take into context that I posted this thread right after KSU went into West Virginia and lit them up. At the time WV was a top ranked unbeaten team with the Heisman front-runner as their QB. So yeah, at the time I definitely thought K state was the real deal. And up until last night there was no disputing that. That's all I'm saying.

• 2 weeks later...

Fuck the SEC They are way Overated and have a non conference a good high school team could beat... They dont play any tough games against non con teams...I home ND spanks alabama!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111

im pulling for notre dame to kill alabama just because i hate them but you can possibly be serious by saying that the SEC is overrated. just wait til the playoff starts.

when is the last time the big 12 (or whatever they call it now) won a national championship?

how many has the SEC won in recent history?....

Fuck the SEC They are way Overated and have a non conference a good high school team could beat... They dont play any tough games against non con teams...I home ND spanks alabama!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111

What have you been smoking?

You know that the fans of every other conference hates the sec. Just wait til the playoff starts. No excuses.

I don't hate the SEC. I hate the constant media love affair with them! People in Big 12 country want to hear about Oklahoma, Texas, and Kansas State. Not about boring ass 7-6 final score SEC games, lol.

You have to admit that T A&M was a middle of the pack Big 12 team, they leave for the SEC and go 6-2 their first year in conference beating Alabama and only losing by a combined 7 points to LSU and Florida. The only reason the Big 12 has not seen many championship games in recent years is from self destruction. To many good teams beating up on eachother. The SEC has had the same situation happen to them in the past.