Dirt Tires That Hookup Good.

84 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Just a friendly poll for the hell of it, curious to what people find to hookup well on dirt and opinions as well, as we all know its hard to find a tire to get good traction on banshees and not just spin like crazy. Please specify which type if needed such as Razr or Razr2. Thanks. :cheers:

im running 22" holeshot XCT's on my 421 serval motor and it hooks up great. i have a +4 swingarm too. i ride trails, old back roads, fields, i dont do coal riding or anything. theres a old circle track that closed down near me called "tricity speedway" in dempsytown. me and my buddys go there and ride all the time, and ive never had a problem with to much wheel spin.

i think their a great tire for multiple riding types

Yea see ive had razrs and razr2 now and imo they dont hookup well but last a while. Seems like you cant get a tire that hooks up good and lasts a while, im wanting to try either holeshot hds or xcr or kendas...buddy of mine has the cheng shin ambush and they seem real nice.

Fresh rear holeshot hd's do bite like a mother and they last fairly well. The xcr don't offer the same straight line bite as the hd's. No matter what you're gonna spin being on a powerful be and all. I had kenda klaws and they aren't bad in my opinion but I'd rather have hd's for pure bite.