Richie's Metal Works

Richie Petty

Hey Climb, not trying to bash a sponsor in anyway but the IMS pegs are way better for the sand IMO. the kickup plate is higher. if those sponsors can fix this on theres then they would be top notch. JMO

In your opinion huh? So you have tested them side by side? Doubt it. Have you even seen a set of these pegs in person? I have.

I guarantee you that the grip on Richie's pegs is much better than the IMS. I currently run IMS and they're nowhere near as sharp as Richie's..

That said, Richie will do custom work at additional cost. Just shoot him a PM and get some details worked out with him.

I think I want to sell my IMS pegs and get these with 3rd row.

For the guys running these, how do you guys like them? Your riding boots sticking good on these pegs?

I have not ridden mine too much, but I will say that the relocation is wicked. They are set back and down, I am 6' with long legs and they are a godsend. It also makes it perfect for the lockout/brake level position. There is no need to bend the brake pedal, just adjust all the way down and you are golden.

I have the 2 row, but richie said adding a third row is easy and he will do the mod to them. The quality is something you would expect from a professional TIG welder. These pegs were not manufactured in someone's basement by a guy that has never welded before. Again, quality of the welds is extremely impressive.

The width of the pegs feels great on the arch of your foot and they are very supportive.

Adam

In your opinion huh? So you have tested them side by side? Doubt it. Have you even seen a set of these pegs in person? I have.

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAH :rotflmao:

He knows everything, Tyler... DUH... Last time I saw his bike he was rolling with stock pegs.

Roll's pegs are nice, but I think richies pegs LOOK 10x better than Roll's, and are cheaper...

That... and Roll Design is run by a bunch of idiots.

I don't see any banshing intended Jasons & thanks for sharing your banshee tall.. that's why this forum is here, for any and all banshee talk right? I'm really happy with the kickup position on the IMS, not sure how I'd feel with a shorter one or if it would even matter. I like the reposition idea too along with the 3rd row ticktock! Good info crazycat11283!!

I don't see any banshing intended Jasons & thanks for sharing your banshee tall.. that's why this forum is here, for any and all banshee talk right? I'm really happy with the kickup position on the IMS, not sure how I'd feel with a shorter one or if it would even matter. I like the reposition idea too along with the 3rd row ticktock! Good info crazycat11283!!

It may not be bashing but he is making an uneducated opinion about the pegs. I just about guarantee he has not seen or run Richie's pegs. I have compared them side by side and stood on them. I am in the position to make an educated statement about them.

That said, Richie will do custom work. Send him a PM and talk to him about it. If I did not already have my IMS pegs, I would be running Richie's plain and simple. They're solid, look awesome and have more grip than my IMS pegs.

• 2 weeks later...

Thats what i need, pegs that will raise my feet a couple of inches or so. I broke 3 toes 2 weeks ago at a test n tune because for some dumb reason i point my feet down when i go down the track. As soon as the funds are available im calling richie up. Good work dude :cheers: