Takai Performance coils/wires

Schweet97Z

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can't really say I blame the guy for not wanting to post the results good or bad.

You guys shoot every fucking thing down unless it's a site sponser or something that is know to work???

Jump all over a guy that is willing to try something that might be good that's just fucking stupid.!!!

Who give a fuck if the coil is $1 or $1000 would it have hurt to just keep your mouth shut and seen if they worked??

You guys make it hard to put stuff up no one feels like getting bashed over every little thing!

If every idea got shoot down we would still be on horse and buggy change and technollogy is good

Think about it!!!

out of PURE BOREDOM i'll say this one more time

PROVE it.

DONT just say ohhh im going to show the WORLD that this is bad ass..

if you have something that works a DYNO ( AS YOU STATED) is a great tool for showing if anything actually changed thats about the only thing its really good for.. showing changes after a baseline has been set up..

test these things against the industry norm and post real world results.. otherwise shut the fuck up and DONT post a damn thread saying im gonna dyno bla bla bla bla horse shit and then never show or even attempt to show what happend.

and unless you ran these aginst ANY other high performance coil. ( accel, NOLOGY, DYNA, even stock shit) then you DONT have a clue if these particular coils worked better then them or not.

and NO i dont care what the hell loco said im not swinging off nobodys nuts or sucking cock or screw'n goats this is my own personal take on this whole stupid thread.

thanks dumbass once more another "parts review" FAIL

Can't really say I blame the guy for not wanting to post the results good or bad.

You guys shoot every fucking thing down unless it's a site sponser or something that is know to work???

That's entirely not true. There have been many products posted on BansheeHQ that turned out to be awesome and many of those companies are now sponsors. Borrink Performance and Sniper to name a couple.

This guy PMed me asking if it was OK to post the thread and results. I said sure, but that members were going to be very skeptical without results. Well, that's exactly what happened. Then, his boy Mark comes on and totally ruined it for Takai. The members have every right to be skeptical of $550 coils making any difference, let alone some new world beater like Takai claims it is.

Jump all over a guy that is willing to try something that might be good that's just fucking stupid.!!!

He's getting jumped on because Takai talked shit and he won't show any dyno results to back up Takai's claim. This is mainly Takai's fault.

Who give a fuck if the coil is $1 or $1000 would it have hurt to just keep your mouth shut and seen if they worked??

Again, go back and see who started the shit. Sure, the members were being skeptical, but Takai sealed the deal with their shitty little guy attitude.

You guys make it hard to put stuff up no one feels like getting bashed over every little thing!

If every idea got shoot down we would still be on horse and buggy change and technollogy is good

Think about it!!!

MOST good ideas have some sort of proof to back them up. That is what's lacking here, proof..

If it was me I would post dyno results up just to shut everyone up, unless these dyno results sucked............. then I would talk shit to try and not look stupid.

BINGO.. The dyno results clearly weren't in his favor and that is exactly why we aren't seeing them. He's still talking shit AND he still looks stupid.

Tyler, Your fucking "interests" of "making bank" sum you up. If Takai paid you to be a sponsor you would be sucking their dick, like you now suck Trinitys dick. I can't believe more people don't see that your one big pile of shit. I find it funny that so many people KNOW its not going to work or make power, yet everyone still wants to know?!?!? So give me one good reason why I should let all the people on here know how I made out with my feedback and results after you all started riding the admins dick and followed what trash he spewed out. If you were behind me why didn't you speak up and say you would like to see results. You can all ASSume what you will. I could give two fucks. Im happy with my results so far. That being said, you all will never know so just let the thread die.. :rotflmao::cheers:

Hey, you can thank me for digging this from the grave. Or if you're real Scweeeeet you can curse me :rotflmao:

Just post the results already and Schweeeeet can shut us up.

Think about it!!!

Two things that haven't improved a whole bunch since the Model T: Sparkplugs and coils.

JMHO, your results may, and will vary. :jesterlaugh::jesterlaugh::jesterlaugh:

Looks like I called it right in post #8 :cheers:

• 1 month later...