Looking for a drag frame for asphalt racing

Hpibajajumper

I have done alot of research but i cant seem to find any drag frames for a banshee. right now it is stock but that wont last long. looking a a cheetah heads with some other things but not sure yet. i want a drag frame but i can seem to find any. can any one help me.

I got my laydown frame drag setup, also with a 10mil if you want to get ballsy lol.

post-41334-0-09298100-1317412145_thumb.jpg

I have done alot of research but i cant seem to find any drag frames for a banshee. right now it is stock but that wont last long. looking a a cheetah heads with some other things but not sure yet. i want a drag frame but i can seem to find any. can any one help me.

I have a adjustable rear, ridged, SSR drag chassis with 4 bar, wheelie bar, chrome steering, tie rods and spindles included. I will sale you.

Just ran it for the first time last night in Kennedale at Texas Raceway.

Edited by duecebanshees

IMG_1933.jpg

http://www.atvdra.com/forums/thread-view.asp?tid=3962&posts=6

Thank you for the post!

Complete chassis with brand new front Wicked 10x2 tires and rims powder coated black, brand new rear AR 20.5x10x10 on 9 in wide rims and are matched balance with even roll out, front shaws, sidewinder chain, painted front and rear plastics, bike wired for NOS, has full air shifter, new thumb throttle,, new billet motor mounts, Full chassis including wheelie bar $2,500.00.

Call 843-575-1453 or email atvdra@hotmail.com

not online to much at this time so questions may not be answered quickly.

Chassis and parts located in Charlotte, NC. Prices does not include shipping.

No tire kicking please.