trinity 2 into 1 vs stock

okay so i have heard that the trinity 2 into 1 isnt the best setup but i got for free now my question is trinity 35 mm 2into 1 with vforce 3 reeds vs stock carbs w/ stock reeds goo if you have a reason like they suck plz tell why

Check out my sig for my 87.

My 87 pulls on my buddies 250R w/CT Racing's 330 kit.

With me on my Banshee and my buddy on his 250R, I out weigh him by an easy 100lbs.

Still on stock 1987 reeds.

Bike doesn't even idle.

Needs to be tuned, but pulls the front tires up rolling into the powerband in 3rd in the sand.

I just recently bought the 2002 in my sig.

I have yet to ride it. I'm recovering from surgery.

I plan to max out the stock carbs on that bike.

A guy that rides in our group runs a really close built motor to me, except he is running some big massive single carb. I still run stock carbs.....well I'm atleast 3-4 bike lengths on him everytime.

Thats enough for me to stick with two. But everyone has there own opinion of what runs best and what parts are the best.

push them to the limit?? like what bolt them on a 4 mill DM?

if i had a nice 2-1 trinity intake i'd clean it up nicely adn sell it on ebay and buy other stuff the motor needs more. only 2-1 i ever really liked was a graydon it was a lot longer and seemed to work pretty good

push them to the limit?? like what bolt them on a 4 mill DM?

That's funny.

if i had a nice 2-1 trinity intake i'd clean it up nicely adn sell it on ebay and buy other stuff the motor needs more. only 2-1 i ever really liked was a graydon it was a lot longer and seemed to work pretty good

I built my 87 back in 95.

It was a complete teardown rebuild.

I must have well over 50hrs on that setup.

May sound weird, but none of my friends rode Banshees.

I don't know what another Banshee even rides like.

I just bought this 02 about 12 days ago without even riding it.

She's all stock except for the Toomey kit.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I got a graydon set up I'm selling if interested. Better than the trinity set up hands down!

What is better about this graydon setup? I have the trinity setup with a 35pwk and seem to like it quite well. Cascade makes a 2-1 manifold that is different from trinity's.