Brand new 2010 yamaha banshee for sale

Hi,

I am selling a 2010 Yamaha Banshee brand new. I bought this to keep in my living room as a showpiece but I unfortunately I need to sell it now.

The Banshee is in perfect condition and it is located in Aruba. My asking price is $15K F.O.B Port Everglades, Florida. Shipping from there on to the buyer is @ their own cost.

As you all know, this is the last year of these wonderful machines (1987-2010) and this is a Banshee collector's dream. Please email me: Arujohn@hotmail.com or call me after 6:00 pm Atlantic time @ 011-297-593-0350. Please see the videos below of the day we brought it home from the dealership.

hey guys!

this is such a great deal... in fact i have a 2012 banshee sitting in my man cave. this thing is untouched, well maybe a littlte touched by the 2 sexy yamaha models that came with it :blink:

ill sell mine for 15k as well and if you pay shipping ill throw in the sexy yamaha models too......

thought yamaha stopped producing banshees in 2006, must be some underground shit..?..?..

15k for a 7k fourwheeler, I don't know what kinda shit your smoking but there are a lot of guys here that will give you more for that then the shee. :shootself:

So.... I had to email the guy... and here's what I got in return:

'Hello,

Good day, yes I do have pics, however they are not top notch pics with details. I will be taking more pics these days, and maybe even posting up a new youtube video. I can give you some quick details on the quad now though.

Its brand new, the tank is empty, its never been started. Its been in my living room in ac all day since I brought it home about a month ago. The title I have is a local title, where it states that this banshee is a 2011 model. However this is false. All these so called 2011 models are just leftovers from 2010. Japan has not manufactured any more banshees since last year. The quad is in Aruba, and any type of arrangement can be made for shipping to the US.

My initial plan was to buy it and store it for many years and sell it down the road as a collectors, never been started. I own a 2006 banshee, a 2009 KTM 505sx, a 1987 suzuki LT-500 quadzilla, and a 1986 yamaha tri-z (excellent condition). I am a fanatic as you can tell. However, I've decided to keep what I have, but sell this new banshee. The way I see it, it won't hurt now, since I haven't ridden it and haven't gotten a feel for it to want to keep it. The reason for the price is 2 things.. Here we pay 40%import duties for everything we purchase..from food to clothing, any basic need, everything is imported since it is such a small island. Unfortunately import taxes are very high. 40% import duties for new or used vehicles, motorcyle or car. Apart from that, this is a true classic and a very very rare quad, last year of production, american flag colors...this quad will be worth much more in a few years if your strong enough to store it, apparently I'm not. If you have any questions feel free to contact. Hope this has helped shed some light on this quad deal.

John H'

Hope that answers your questions :confused:

These reason to buy it is if you want to have the last year banshee ever produced any way if its for real then its kinda cool... And it cost a ton to buy international and ship it in. my cousin live in japan and can ship me small things. But he could of bought a supra for next to nithing but it was going to cost me almost 8k dollars to get it to me in mo..... And google 2010 and 11 banshee and it is the right one. Bump for a once In a life time chance.