Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ritchieb

NYUK honest John

41 posts in this topic

1st time dealing with NYUK. He is true to his word.No fuss no drama, the way it should be. Being an international buyer you have to be carefull for dudes that just want to make a quick buck out of you for bodgie parts.Not the case here, I would highly recommend. Thanks John

He might be short, he might look and talk funny but beetlejuice comes through again with some banshee parts.

wow, oz must have a good postal system, the 2 nd trans got there fast. anything u need rich, as long as u pay shipping to oz.

wow, oz must have a good postal system, the 2 nd trans got there fast. anything u need rich, as long as u pay shipping to oz.

just got headlights and nerfs from NYUK good guy to deal with, everything as described and quick shipping and great price!!!

big props to mar nukks brother-john.

ordered a complete trans for a great price and it came with EVERYTHING!!! even a modded shift star woop woop.

then when i got home, there was a "parcel at P/O" ticket at my door (also from john) youd think while i was at the P/O, they would give me both parcels.

cheers john, your a champ.

NYUK is a good dude. he hooked me up. i would not think twice about doing business with him again. thanks man.

Dealt with John a few times

Very awesome person to deal with... bought some tricky parts to ship accross the boarder such as a frame everything came in as as stated and I know it can be a soab to arrange shipping for parcels like that...

Thanks again NYUK...

def agree with everyone john is straight to the point no time wasted. good seller. i always recomend him

Great guy to do business with, gave me a great deal on some calipers and shipped them right away. I will definitely check with him if i need anything else.

Great guy to deal with, fast shipping. He even threw in half of two different shirts. LOL. Thanks John! :headbang: