Vegas Jeff's Seat Covers

VegasJeff

3M should work fine. i work at a place making mattresses for Sealy orthopedic. ever see that commercial when they put a glass of wine on the bed and some chick jumps on the opposite side and the glass dont move or spill? well, we would glue the foam / memory foam with 3M. you cant be cheap using it but it worked.

vegas jeff is the man!! made my christmas awesome with the custom seat he designed me. defiently will be getting others done for my other bikes. thanks again man YOU THE BEST!

i made a design up sent jeff a picture and as you can see he past my expectations. jeff save this style or design and stamp it down for the nasty design. hope you guys love it.

post-33634-12942414349842_thumb.jpg

post-33634-12942414541994_thumb.jpg

Vegas Jeff has done it again. Here is my two tone redstriped and ostrich seat cover Jeff just completed for me. It has red and black stitching all around and has my Nickname on the back. Hands Down Jeff is the BEST when it comes to Banshee seat covers, so FUCK CASCADE's expensive as covers Jeff's work is top notch.

Banshee_Cover_5.jpg

banshee_cover_4-1.jpg

banshee_cover_3.jpg

Edited by Infamous039

Yeah, forget Cascade. Jeff sent me the Dino top with the Croc sides and it's sick! :headbang::notworthy:

• 2 weeks later...

So I called Jeff up this past Monday and ask him if he could sew up a cover for my tool box that I take to the dunes when I go camping becasue all my shit keeps getting wet. He said he had never done one but was sure he could do it. I emailed him the measurments on Tuesday and told him what I was looking for. Friday morning this thing showed up at my house just in time for me to go camping this past weekend. It fits like a dream and the work it awesome. My tools stayed nice and dry all weekend even in the pouring rain at the Oregon coast. I cant wait to have Jeff do some seats for me. Great guy and Damn good work. Thanks Jeff!!!!!!

http://i451.photobucket.com/albums/qq233/chevy7944/IMAG0117.jpg

http://i451.photobucket.com/albums/qq233/chevy7944/IMAG0116.jpg