Vegas Jeff's Seat Covers

VegasJeff

Tired of your standard black stock seat cover? Thinking of a design or want to add some texture like carbon fiber, gator or ostrich? Maybe you just want to add a little color or go with a "BennieBen's 50's Diner style" seat?
If you are, contact me, Vegas Jeff. My seat covers are made to order and at reasonable prices; from $40.00 - $100.00, plus shipping. Most orders can be shipped within 3-5 days. Check out some of the seat covers I made for fellow HQ members.
Thanks, Jeff smile.gif

Contact Information:
PM "Vegas Jeff" on the HQ
Paypal / classic_deuce@yahoo.com

seat15redstitch2.jpg
seat11blackcarbonfibersideshot.jpg
4sideblackostrich-1.jpg
14purpleostrich.jpg
seat15.jpg
seat11.jpg
seat9sideview-1.jpg
seat6installed.jpg
seat7installed.jpg
seat3checkered.jpg
4sideblackostrich.jpg
seat10flame3.jpg

• Like 1

They look a little loose in the first couple pics.

I'm looking for something like a black gripper cover.

Maybe something a little different than the standard gripper material everyone sells.

Whatcha got?

Those covers are not stapled. They are just sitting over a seat for mock up.

here is mine. just got it in the mail. it looks awesome and i must say jeff is awesome to deal with. i think he already put a pic of it up here, but you cant see the stitching very well. needless to say, i am very impressed and happy with everything...

oh ya, forgot to mention, its not stapled yet... just have it sitting on there

3cbc0c18.jpg

f702da92.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

im gonna need a new cover for my tri-z when i get it back together if you can do one. i can send you my stock cover to get the dimensions from if you need to.

Do not sweat it getting yours back together, I live in the same town as Jeff and he is welcome to borrow my tri-z seat to make you a cover, I will let him know....

Do not sweat it getting yours back together, I live in the same town as Jeff and he is welcome to borrow my tri-z seat to make you a cover, I will let him know....

hey thanks man! looks like its gonna be a while getting the Z back together though. been putting a little money in this damn banshee!!! banghead

• Like 1