Need videos for the new BansheeHQ.com home page

Ok, I am currently working with LP Multimedia on developing a brand new BansheeHQ home page. I am going to have a video page and would like some sweet Banshee videos or mainly Banshee videos. I don't want the 15 second clips directly from a digital camera. I want some good clean videos with titles, music, etc. Something that will help the BansheeHQ home page stand out.

If you have something that you think would help represent BansheeHQ well, please post the link here and I will take a look at it.

Drag, dune, trails, tt, mx and anything else that involves a Banshee will work.

Please do not post random videos. These must be your own videos that you are willing to give me permission to use.

loco ask dmcbannshee he has some great videos w/music, and also 126happy who came over from hillclimbers forum has some sweet videos of the pa coal boys doin climbs at trvorton, its just a thought hope it helps.

yea, DMC will have some sick ones.. i wish these guys would read this post so i dont have to go searching!

I discussed useing my buddies HD cam that we film bands on to tape me doing some gnarly trail riding. He said he has the screen for mud. He does good editing work too so I could throw some music on it. I will talk to him more tomorow and we will see if I can come up with something to post here after MM day weekend. I always wanted to post some of my riding up here.

I wish I had a helmet cam at my disposal. Mabey a few HQ buddies could lend their Helmet cams to other HQers who are capable of making good videos. Not just riding in straight lines on long trails either. Mixin it up balls to the wall riding!!!!!!

• 1 month later...