BANSHEE BOYZ RACING

quaddad817

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

man sorry about your loss.I have talked to him a few times on the phone and he seemed real knowledgeable and very helpful. i tried to call him and he wont answer or return my calls either if he does i will ask about this.

I APPRECIATE ALL THE HELP GUYS.KENNY SEEMED TO BE ALL THAT AND A BAG OF CHIPS AT FIRST.THAT'S WHY I DID BUISNESS WITH HIM.UP UNTIL THE DAY HE RECIEVED MY MONEY AND WAS SUPPOSED TO SEND MY MOTOR BACK TO ME EVEN -THOUGH I PAID SHIPPING AND HANDLING GOING TO AN COMING BACK ALREADY,I NEVER RECIEVED MY MOTOR OR GOT ANY TYPE OF COMMUNICATION ON WHAT IS GOING ON OR WHY.ALL THAT HE HAS DONE LIKE A WEEK AGO WAS TEXT ME LIIIIIIIIEEESS.HE WON'T DIAL MY NUMBER AND TALK TO ME LIKE A MAN,HE JUST TEXTS LIIIIIIIIEEESS. I TRY CALLING HIM AS SOON AS HE TEXT AND HE WILL NOT ANSWER.I COULD TEXT HIM RIGHT BACK AND HE WON'T REPLY BACK.ON PAGE 5 THERE ARE OTHER PEOPLE WHO HE HAS DONE THE SAME THING TO.

• 1 month later...

wow 2nd place at snake creek, they must be fast jk ha ha ha there track doesnt even have a timing system so who knows who won lol, great track but just a backdoor track that a 3 sec bike would probly kill themselves on and if i am not mistaken crystal springs is a backyard track and def not worth bragging about. Just thought all of you should no cause thats my local track and i hate to hear that man i hope everything gets worked out and no i dont know the guys i just though it was funny to see them use that track as feedback lol

I'm sorry that happened,back in 2005 I had to serve 3yrs for a assault that I acquired when I was drunk.right before I left I put a new hotrod crank,120 over piston,cool head and port job in my 86 ATC250R and she was stolen while I was gone.its wild someone can have a business going and pull such low life bull shit

IT HAS BEEN THREE IN A HALF MONTHS AN STILL HAVE NOT GOT IN ANYTHING.PRAYER CHANGES THINGS, SO I AM JUST WAITING ON THE CHANGE.SPREAD THE NEWS .

• 2 weeks later...

I'm sorry that happened,back in 2005 I had to serve 3yrs for a assault that I acquired when I was drunk.right before I left I put a new hotrod crank,120 over piston,cool head and port job in my 86 ATC250R and she was stolen while I was gone.its wild someone can have a business going and pull such low life bull shit

kenny got me too transmission and big bore cylinders and my money has anybody found out anything bout him yet he had my stuff and money since december

kenny got me too transmission and big bore cylinders and my money has anybody found out anything bout him yet he had my stuff and money since december

this guy really needs to get messed up what a piece of shit

Since I read all 7 pages I feel obliged to post something.

Letting someone called "bansheeboyz" grind on your jugs is about as dumb as letting your kids have a sleep over at michael jackson's house

Edited by SLORYDER