BANSHEE BOYZ RACING

quaddad817

get rid of your dune port and pro circuits... i did and i'll never go back!!!!!!!

negative captain.ive had a setup for drag with cpis and 34mms and it sucked for me.i ride woods only and had a hp setup but totally 180 from what i wanted.the dune and pcs are an ass kicker in the woods.

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im telling u this for a fact u can watch me on youtube run a 13.2

and that was the night we were tuning it

it was an 16/39 with a 20 inch american racer

eat it

eat it lol.i must have to go to sylvan learning center for math.i was unaware 13.2 is the same as 12.6.interesting watson.

Ok guys, lets put this to rest as this post is nothing short of rediculous. I've never heard of these guys till this post but Kenny from Banshee Boyz called me yesterday to set the record straight. He seemed like a stand up guy, we had a good visit and he said his add never claimed to beat Cubs or that Cubs were no good. The one who said that was (I think his name was Dan? from Rocket pipes).

Here is Kenny from Banshee Boyz ebay link: http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/BANSHEE-DRAG-CYLINDERS-CUB-PORTING-SERVICE_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQhashZitem3358f9e789QQitemZ220536104841QQptZMotorsQ5fATVQ5fPartsQ5fAccessories

Here is the Rocket Pipes guy add:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Banshee-drag-dune-cylinder-porting-service_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQhashZitem1e59e525a3QQitemZ130357208483QQptZMotorsQ5fATVQ5fPartsQ5fAccessories

I believe they have both (since all this rant) changed their adds as i now see different wording in each. Kenny's said drag port for $200 and he said that was definetly a misprint so he changed it.

And on the Rocket pipes one it did say something about why buy Cubs when this will do or something to that effect and now that is reworded. Sooo, now that you know the rest of the story lets get HQ back to the way it should be and start the New Year off right!! :cheers:

bottom line, professionalism sells products and service...

with a name like that and a web site like that it gives off the wrong impression, like tyler said... if they want to be taken seriously then they should try and look more proffesional..

first impressions are everything, specially in business....

and btw: just cus someone isnt on bhq, doesnt mean they cant do what others on here can... i noe a lil someone down here in south fl, that does great things with these bikes ( and yes, this time i did my research and it's not the same fucktard from my other post) but he doesnt want to be in the scene anymore... he still taking little jobs here and there and will be doing some stuff for me but doesnt wasnt to have a name.

i've hear about laz (4strokekilla's guy) and a couple other good guys down here, but i'm glad i found bhq because honestly there are alot of people out there claiming shit they cant prove and doing retarded work.... it's a great thing we have a place to review and hopefully inform our selves of such happenings.

+2 for bhq.com

Come to Eden Prairie, its pretty much all stuck up rich tree-huggers. A lot of places on the north shore are also very "environmentalish", cross country skiing, snow shoeing, etc. if your snowmobile runs out of gas good luck being able to find a place that lets you use their gas pump

Good to know, I'll steer clear of there if I ever happen to venture back to Minnesota. I really hate that shit, NJ is pretty bad too, with all these do-gooder hippies down here.

bottom line, professionalism sells products and service...

with a name like that and a web site like that it gives off the wrong impression, like tyler said... if they want to be taken seriously then they should try and look more proffesional..

first impressions are everything, specially in business....

and btw: just cus someone isnt on bhq, doesnt mean they cant do what others on here can... i noe a lil someone down here in south fl, that does great things with these bikes ( and yes, this time i did my research and it's not the same fucktard from my other post) but he doesnt want to be in the scene anymore... he still taking little jobs here and there and will be doing some stuff for me but doesnt wasnt to have a name.

i've hear about laz (4strokekilla's guy) and a couple other good guys down here, but i'm glad i found bhq because honestly there are alot of people out there claiming shit they cant prove and doing retarded work.... it's a great thing we have a place to review and hopefully inform our selves of such happenings.

+2 for bhq.com

amen :clap::clap:

Here's my thing.

When I see "boyz" I think of a 12 year old kid texting his friends w wordz lik dis n shit. The whole short hand text language is beyond me.

I'm sure this Kenny guy is a helluva nice guy. But having that "boyz" moniker is going to cause many to not take his shop seriously.

Just my .02.

I agree with daj on this one. That was my exact same thought. A bunch of gangster-wanna-be's putting up a website.

• 4 weeks later...

I spoke to kenny and he told me HE NEVER SAID A 200 DOLLAR PORT JOB WILL OUTRUN A CUB!!!! (yea he flipped..)

He told me it was Dave from Rocket pipes. If you go on ebay, you will find Dave's page - http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Banshee-drag-dune-cylinder-porting-service_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQhashZitem1e59cd7ac6QQitemZ130355657414QQptZMotorsQ5fATVQ5fPartsQ5fAccessories

But hey, you can also find Dave on BansheeHq - http://bansheehq.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=124496

Someone please tell me where they found that BansheeBoyz porting will outrun a cub. Geez, he makes spelling mistakes but you guys can't read and start a bunch of BS...

Kenny is a nice guy and sounds very knowledgeable. So far he has 100% good feedback. I plan on doing business with him soon.

Everyone's fighting like a bunch of females, jesus.

Well I had to go ahead and place a claim with PayPal and Ebay on Banshee Boyz Racing. Kenny has given me every excuse for not returning my cylinders, intakes and head since December. I paid and shipped my parts back in the November, with the 2week turn around. But I've tried to give this guy the benefit of a doubt, but now he won't answer my phone calls nor respond to e-mails. I spoke with him and his wife and both claimed they were shipping my parts. I am only 2 states away and USPS is not that slow!! But guys I'm now in the market for intakes, cylinders (66mm), and head or domes. Glad he did everyone else good, but he screwed me and I haven't even received my parts I sent to him, so I'm just S### OUTTA LUCK!!

Well I had to go ahead and place a claim with PayPal and Ebay on Banshee Boyz Racing. Kenny has given me every excuse for not returning my cylinders, intakes and head since December. I paid and shipped my parts back in the November, with the 2week turn around. But I've tried to give this guy the benefit of a doubt, but now he won't answer my phone calls nor respond to e-mails. I spoke with him and his wife and both claimed they were shipping my parts. I am only 2 states away and USPS is not that slow!! But guys I'm now in the market for intakes, cylinders (66mm), and head or domes. Glad he did everyone else good, but he screwed me and I haven't even received my parts I sent to him, so I'm just S### OUTTA LUCK!!

If you've got a stock stroke I've got a set of dune/drag ported cylinders for sale for $150. 65.5mm bore, all you would need is a set of custom cut domes, and pistons and you'd be ready to go.

With all of the kick ass builders that are sponsers of this site, Why the hell would you send stuff to these fools? If it was to save a buck it dont sound like it worked out to well for you. This should be a lesson learned and I hope that a few other people learned from your mistake. Just remember you can loose a dollar trying to save a quarter. Reputation is everything if you cant get someone to back their work up then you should be going somewhere else. I hope everything works out for you.